The day finally arrived when we needed the Harbor Freight greenhouse, our aquaponics greenhouse, out of the way. Before we started our huge endeavor on constructing four high tunnels, we had two 10' x 12' Harbor Freight greenhouses in which we ran our aquaponics system through. Due to wind damage, age, and going through a move, the original greenhouse was disassembled and recycled. The one below, for the most part, is in good condition so we through we'd move it somewhere else on the property. To accomplish the task we built a sled out of materials from around the farm and employed the John Deer tractor to move it out of the way.
Moving the greenhouse forward went smoothly after we lifted the back end up and over the sump tank.
We had to re-position the tractor a few times because this was a tight turn for the greenhouse.